If you are a carpenter who wants to become a fully licensed builder and commence your own business then here’s a unique business opportunity.
All Granny Flats principal owner Barry Armstrong has a business opportunity that would suit entrepreneurial young upcoming trades who want to turn their trade into a business for themselves.
If that sounds like you, then here’s what skills you would develop and trainings you would receive:
- Training in the ‘All Granny Flats’ systems and general business development training
- Estimating job by job in accurate detail
- Documentation recording and filing within the ‘All Granny Flats’ IBM Lotus Notes customer Rela-tion Management System
- Contact database development and on going data entry for trades, suppliers and professional service providers
- Business development in communication and reliability
- Training on how to grow your margins and variation % returns
- Work orders and invoicing on time all the time
- Site inspection training along with communication with councils and professional service providers
- Business ethics training.
All Granny Flats is a very simple business model. Because we only build granny flats, the build time is short and the cash flow is very good. On top of that, with an aging population and the government encouraging elderly persons to avoid nursing homes and remain within the family structure, the Granny Flat industry has exploded.
To be involved with All Granny Flats, you need to be a quality carpenter with the following skills, knowledge and mindset:
- an understanding of the industry, its’ regulations, and health and safety
- a willingness to take on new business courses
- competence in computer skills with Microsoft Word and Excel – and be prepared to learn new programs
- have excellent people skills for communication and reliability
- conduct yourself in an honest, ethical manner.
Review Barry’s resume to get a further understanding of All Granny Flat’s experience and the expertise you will be modelling.
The right applicants will be asked to travel to Port Macquarie after an initial skype discussion.
If you believe this opportunity suits you please call:
Barry Armstrong on 0408 652 261 or fill in the easy form below: